Friday, April 28, 2017

Starting Anew.

Hello and welcome to my little slice of heaven! So where do I begin? I suppose I shall start from the beginning. A few years ago I had started a blog on here that was supposed to be about the daily life of me and my son. Well I'll be 100% honest and say I had no idea how tired motherhood really was and sort of neglected that blog. I have decided not to return to that one due to a few things...1) there's such a time gap from the last time I had posted that it would confuse people. 2) Someone else had set up all the nifty backgrounds and gadgets and I don't know how to do all that. So basically this blog is me starting over from scratch.

So with that being said, I'll start out with introductions. Hi, my name is Stacy. I am a stay at home mom of two Amazing children. Scott (5) and Gracie (3). I am engaged to a wonderful man named Joseph and we have the most awesome fur baby named Erza.

Now onto the crazy part...I have always wanted a blog, but I never knew exactly what to make it about. When I figured out what I originally wanted to do, I had started one...and then another and then another. I soon realized that this was crazy trying to keep up with five different blogs because I felt that each specific topic needed its own space. I was wrong. My thing is that when it comes to new hobbies, I tend to want to try everything at least once. I have a huge list of things I like to do and a huge list of things to try. And trying to blog about every single one of them on a different blog just seems like nonsense if you ask me. So why not make a blog expressing all the things I love to do?

As I have said in the beginning, I am a stay at home mom, I love cooking, crafting, hobbying (if that's even a word) and simply love making others smile. My goal is just to share the things I love with others. Not only that but also to stick to doing a blog like I have always wanted. I have tried the Youtube scene,  but I feel like that's not really my calling. However, if that's your thing and you're into gaming of any sort you can always check out Jo's channel on there *CoffeeMaker Gaming* I'm sure he"d appreciate it!

Its late and I should be in bed by now, but I wanted to make this blog because it was just calling my name. I hope you all have a good night. I have adventures to attend to in the morning.

Until next time, Stacy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment